THANKS ALL!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2006
      I couldn't decide who to thank first, grumpygrady for creating our first poll and suggesting a
      way to steer a pop-pop boat by radio control; or Richard Jenkins for posting photos of his
      pop-pop boat, "Popflea" and oscillating engine powered "Firefly," so I did it by trying to
      remember how the alphabet song goes. I also want to thank all the rest for not jumping ship
      yet because we still seem to have thirty-one members.

      Thank you and best wishes, old Frank