Popflea and Firefly pics posted

  • Richard Jenkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2006
      I just posted some pics in the Photos section showing my single-coil
      square tube pop-pop boat Popflea and the little oscillating steamer
      Firefly that I mentioned in my earlier post. One of these days I'll
      have to get some underway shots of Popflea, or better yet video! For
      such a simple mechanism, she really does run well.

      Richard Jenkins