The new boat picture

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2006
      Hi all,

      I decided to change the theme picture because I can,
      and because the new picture shows whatR/C pop-pop or
      gurgle-gurgle boat might look like. The picture was
      borrowed from the Hobbies online catalog. There's a
      link to "Hobbies" for anybody who would like to see a
      lot of different kits, including some for boats, steam
      engines, a vertical pop-pop engine and R/C stuff. Use
      "paddle" as a search word to find the picture that I
      borrowed. If anybody knows about other pictures that
      indicate what R/C poppers or gurglers might look like,
      please provide an internet address, or add a clip to
      the photos section with a few details.

      ta-ta for now, old Frank

      http://mail.yahoo.com