Re: OUR POP-POP-STEAMBOATS POSTER CHILD + 1

    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 6, 2007
      That's exceedingly strange Pete. I get the same result every time.
      The second hit is always "Fall '02 ATD Catalog w/ prices" Clicking on
      that title shows a list with pictures of dolls and a search to find
      the word "clermont" does the rest.

      Frank

      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 6, 2007
        Hi Pete,

        I just used "tucher walther clermont" for a search using Dogpile.
        This time the listing for the 20O2 sale was in sixth place instead of
        second, as it was when I used Google. That might be because Dogpile
        uses several search engines, including Google. I might ask Mamma next!

        Frank