Re: OUR POP-POP-STEAMBOATS POSTER CHILD + 1

    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 6, 2007

      Almost forgot. Here are the two sites.

      I still didn't get your Auction site in Maine.

      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 6, 2007
        That's exceedingly strange Pete. I get the same result every time.
        The second hit is always "Fall '02 ATD Catalog w/ prices" Clicking on
        that title shows a list with pictures of dolls and a search to find
        the word "clermont" does the rest.

        Frank

        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 6, 2007
          Hi Pete,

          I just used "tucher walther clermont" for a search using Dogpile.
          This time the listing for the 20O2 sale was in sixth place instead of
          second, as it was when I used Google. That might be because Dogpile
          uses several search engines, including Google. I might ask Mamma next!

          Frank