Re: Plans for a hull?

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2007

      Barry,

      Can't wait to see the results. Are you intending to use the hull for a pop-pop? If it meets your expectations will it find its way into your catalog?

      I've added a paper prototype of my CLERMONT hull to Photos/North river project folder. My plan is sheet copper for the two mirror image halves. The halves will be soldered at the keel flange with a brass "U" channel to finish the seam off. Boiler tube and boiler probably copper from some of the ideas supplied by our group. The rest of the details still floating around. More later...

      Pete