Joining for access to Files and Photos

  • shoshinone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2007
      Hello. I aked to join this group to access the files and photos.
      Now that I am in, I see the links are also a treasure.
      Boats, toys, steam, fire, metal, alcohol, airships, ironclads, and more.
      All this information in one place almost makes me feel guilty I have
      nothing to contribute, almost.

      Mr. McNeill, be assured even if I am not disscussing on the forum, I
      am lurking and learning. Gotta go now, still have about 200 old
      messages to read.

      Sho