New Progress Report

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2006
      We now have thirteen members, so this might be a good time to appoint somebody to write a
      constitution, bill of rights, that sort of thing, and declare war on England. OOPs, I forgot,
      that's already been done hasn't it?
      There aren't any rules that I know of, so post messages and add stuff to the files, photos and
      links section. It might be a good idea to use given names so we can get better acquainted
      with one another. That's not a rule though, because there aren't any rules here, and nothing
      that's off-topic.

      ttfn: Frank