Progress Report

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2006

      It looks like our pop-pop group got off to a
      pop-popping good start with nine members so far.
      Some of this is probably the result of invitations to join
      that were sent to discussion groups I'm on primarily
      as an observer (a.k.a. "lurker"). To keep the ball
      rolling, it might be a good idea to spread the word to
      people who don't know what a pop-pop boat is, but have
      survived so far, in spite of their deplorable lacks of
      knowledge. I have posted links to most of the groups
      I'm on and encourage everybody to post to the files,
      photos and links sections. Don't worry about filling
      these sections up. If it happens, it happens, and we
      will get a second back-up group the way other groups
      have done.

      Have a good day— Frank McNeill