There are thirty of us now

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2006
      The first new members today were robotc and pkw115.
      I thought there might be more, and sure enough, there
      were two more, cornish81 and willieb1111. I will get
      around to better introductions in a few days, when my
      daughter gets home and I can use my iMac, files and
      such, instead of an ancient PC (five or six years old
      now) in my daughter's house. Hope I don't find out
      that I forgot how to use a Macintosh computer while I
      was struggling with this PC. :-) old Frank

      http://mail.yahoo.com