Re: Postscript to previous message about finding your way to the frappr

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 6, 2007
      There are a few problems I will have to work out before I can provide
      a photo:

      A Scanner— don't have one.
      B Right click, left click mouse- don't have one of those either and
      would probably have to trade my old Macintosh for a PC to get one.
      What I will probably do is find a picture of some old guy in Google
      Images that looks like he is in better shape than I am and tell you
      how to find his picture.

      really old Frank

      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "David Halfpenny" <dh1@...>
      wrote:

> [...]
    • WDSmith
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 7, 2007
        Oh, GAWD! one of THOSE!

        You may be out of luck. Last one of those I had took 3 years to give
        away after I found out what made them so "easy."