RE: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: Postscript to previous message about finding your way to the frappr

  • Len Phillips
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 6, 2007
      Snip > Hi David,

      I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Where am I supposed to put my
      photo, the slot for CDs or for floppies? Frank
      < snip

      Frank you put it in the upload shelf and it happens AUTOMATICALLY .....
      All done with mirrors mate ...

      Len ( the aussie )

      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "David Halfpenny" <dh1@...>

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 6, 2007
        There are a few problems I will have to work out before I can provide
        a photo:

        A Scanner— don't have one.
        B Right click, left click mouse- don't have one of those either and
        would probably have to trade my old Macintosh for a PC to get one.
        What I will probably do is find a picture of some old guy in Google
        Images that looks like he is in better shape than I am and tell you
        how to find his picture.

        really old Frank

        wrote:

> [...]
      • WDSmith
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 7, 2007
          Oh, GAWD! one of THOSE!

          You may be out of luck. Last one of those I had took 3 years to give
          away after I found out what made them so "easy."