Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] Postscript to previous message about finding your way to the frappr

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 6, 2007
      Come on Old Frank, show us yer fizzog. David

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 6, 2007
        Hi David,

        I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Where am I supposed to put
        my photo, the slot for CDs or for floppies?

        --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "David Halfpenny" <dh1@...>

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 6, 2007
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 6, 2007
            Snip > Hi David,

            I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Where am I supposed to put my
            photo, the slot for CDs or for floppies? Frank
            < snip

            Frank you put it in the upload shelf and it happens AUTOMATICALLY .....
            All done with mirrors mate ...

            Len ( the aussie )

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 6, 2007
              There are a few problems I will have to work out before I can provide
              a photo:

              A Scanner— don't have one.
              B Right click, left click mouse- don't have one of those either and
              would probably have to trade my old Macintosh for a PC to get one.
              What I will probably do is find a picture of some old guy in Google
              Images that looks like he is in better shape than I am and tell you
              how to find his picture.

              really old Frank

              wrote:

> [...]
            • WDSmith
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 7, 2007
                Oh, GAWD! one of THOSE!

                You may be out of luck. Last one of those I had took 3 years to give
                away after I found out what made them so "easy."