Finding your way to the pop-pop-steamboats frappr

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2007

      I think I just managed to install a frappr map for the pop-pop-steamboats group. Go to the links section to find the frappr and add your name and location to the frappr map. If we all do this it will be possible to find out if there are other members in our neighborhoods.
      I hope I did the right thing, because I'm beginning to feel the way that Pandora probably felt after she opened that box!

      Best wishes, old Frank