The Newer, New Home Page Picture

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007

      I just remembered that pop-pop boats are occasionally discussed on the any topic, no rules and not much discussion group. To avoid accusations of false advertising, the newer, new home page picture is not claimed to show a pop-pop boat. It is a colorized version of a photo of a replica of Fulton's steamboat, and might be used to provide visual information that Pete Baker will use to build a pop-pop "Clermont" model for a bicentennial celebration of the original Clermont's first trip up the Hudson in August,1807.
    • Len Phillips
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
        Message
        I thought you were an" animal lover " Frank?

        talk about no discussion ... the cup runneth over ..... <G>

        you are forgiven

        Len

          -pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com [mailto:pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Frank McNeill
        Subject: [pop-pop-steamboats] The Newer, New Home Page Picture