New To Group

  • Patrick Wentzel
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2006
      Hi! I just received a welcome email from Frank McNeill. I'll post
      a little about me.

      I live in WV and I'm married to my wife Brenda for 33+ years. Our
      twin daughters are married and have blessed us with three
      grandsons. I'm always looking for something interesting to build
      with the oldest grandson who is now four. I have worked for General
      Electric Plastics as an Industrial Hygienist for 32 years.

      My hobbies include miniature circus, miniature carousels, antique
      carousels and woodcarving. I'm currently serving the National
      Carousel Association as a Director and Census Chairman. Check out
      my on-line census of operating carousels in North America at:

      http://www.nca-usa.org/NCAcensus.html

      I have produced a line of miniature carousel animal carving kits
      since 1986. Brenda and I recently placed a portion of our miniature
      circus collection on permanent display at a museum in Ohio. Setting-
      up the display was so much fun.

      Please check out the display at:

      www.patrickwentzel.com

      Go to links and click on the miniature circus collection. I hope
      you enjoy viewing the display as much as I had putting it together.

      I can I be of service to any group member in regard to miniature
      circus, miniature carousels, carousels in general or woodcarving
      please do not hesitate to contact me.

      Patrick Wentzel
      National Carousel Association Director/Census Chairman
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2007

        :)I came across this link at the Steamboat.org site. I thought it was interesting and wanted to share with PAtrick Wentzel, Dan Noyes and any other Carousel enthusiasts.

        http://tinyurl.com/ypcfaf

        It shows large steam powered unit located in Europe.

        Pete