Stuff that might be used to make paper boats waterproof

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2006

      I used Google to search for a way to make paper boats waterproof and learned about a company that sells something for making maps waterproof and tough enough to resist handling and folding. Go to < http://www.aquaseal.com/map-seal.html> for information about something that might be used as part of a process for turning paper boats into pop-pop boats.

      Best wishes, old Frank