FW: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: Aussie len follows up ...

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 12, 2006
      Hi "old" Jean-Claude,

      I've started adding links to the web sites of members that have them.
      I thought about developing a web site a while back, but couldn't think
      of a reason why I needed one— so I started this discussion group
      instead. Thanks for posting.

      old, really old, Frank

      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, <casy_ch@...> wrote:

      > Hi Frank
      >
      > I like your explanation of identifications. Even on the other side
      of the pond, I still understood it. We have the same thing between the
      french, swiss, belgium, african and canadian french.