There are twenty-three of us now

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      Our twenty-third member is D.M. Moskva of Russia. His hobby is naval
      history, including that of paddle steamers and ironclads, so he should
      be able to help us with nitty gritty details, like what pop-pop models
      of civil war era should look like. They will be too small to look like
      static models and too large to look exactly like the miniature models
      that war gamers use as markers, so discussions about the design of
      semi-scale working models will probably require a maritime historian
      to act as the referee.

      Best wishes to all, old Frank