Re: New file uploaded to pop-pop-steamboats

    Message 1 of 57 , Dec 8, 2006

      Karl,

      It was a problem that I created by changing the names in the "FILES" folder and then copying the new name back into my message. Never too old to learn.

      Pete

      Message 57 of 57 , Oct 22, 2011
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pop-pop-steamboats
        group.

        File : /poppop.pdf
        Uploaded by : andor_99833 <don.gato@...>
        Description : Make Magazine vol 28 pop pop article

        andor_99833 <don.gato@...>