Re: New file uploaded to pop-pop-steamboats

    Message 1 of 57 , Dec 8, 2006

      Frank/Karl,

      I've taken Fridays off for the last two months of the year. My company has a "use it or lose it" policy on vacation.

      If you follow Frank's instructions you'll find the drawings that I uploaded to "FILES".

      Sorry for your frustration. The hotlinks should work. I've had them work within a WORD Document and in a PDF file. It may be a hiccup in YAHOO! I've learned a lesson.

      Message 57 of 57 , Oct 22, 2011
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pop-pop-steamboats
        group.

        File : /poppop.pdf
        Uploaded by : andor_99833 <don.gato@...>
        Description : Make Magazine vol 28 pop pop article

        andor_99833 <don.gato@...>