Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] BOUNCING!!

  • Barry McClelland
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2006
        The easiest and least frustrating way to find out if you are indeed bouncing is to send a message to one of the Yahoo Groups you belong to. If you are bouncing you will get an E-mail from Yahoo with  a link to unbouncing your group messages. Keep this message with the link it will also let you know if everything is fine just follow the link.
         I moderate a few groups and let the members sort out their own bouncing messages. I will help if asked to.
           Thanks Barry