The most Useless putt putt Boat

  • staalplaatsoundsystem
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2013

      Dear members

      Thank you for the nice comments!

      It was great waking up to these kind words, even from the great putt putt guru's (Jean-Yves +Daryl).

      Now naturally I got all motivated and overconfident.

      And so I made out of a pommesmajo (French fries+mayonnaise) tray, the most useless  putt putt boat, build for no real reason other then show my gratitude. http://youtu.be/cSx9HCXRi_k

    • Jean-Yves Renaud
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2013
        Very good idea! Not more useless than any other putt-putt boat. Such a boat (if we can call it a boat) connot be trapped at the tub or sink corner. Excellent for a putt-putt show whatever the size of the water tank.
        The sound is erratic as onSlater's engines, but with or without sound the engines run.
        Thanks for sharing this.
        Jean-Yves