Re: Engines required

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2013
      Laxmans bottom sells pop pop engines, but you have to buy a lot of them. May be best to have the students look at the various pop pop engines on youtube and see if they can duplicate some of the designs like below.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZF0mjruAxM

      http://laxmansartemporium.trustpass.alibaba.com/search/product?SearchText=engine