Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: New wood pop pop boat

  • frank bayes
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2013
      Hi Paul

      Thanks for your interest.

      I have a copper and a brass heat shield inside at both ends and underneath, but the trapped heat produced was so much with three burners, the copper is now blued nicely!

      I am currently working on thin formed copper boilers silver soldered using siler solder paste, trying different shapes. I will put photos on if and when they work

      Frank