Re: Mamod Putt Putt challange.

  • MO
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2013

      > Join in. Here is a chance to show what you got and have some fun
      >
      > http://modelsteam.myfreeforum.org/viewtopic.php?p=886220#886220
      >
      > I have been well entertained with this event for the last few years.

      Well it is too bad this seems to have no traction here Daryl--We are not a sophisticated lot over at the WWPPBB4 boat yards but we get some fun designs from all over the world.......sons and dads , grandpa's and teens.... I can;t wait to see what you have up your sleeve this year

    • Daryl
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2013
        Here is a short video from last years contest.
        <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZGXjLsgfLW0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>