Mamod Putt Putt challange.

  • Daryl
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18 12:39 AM
      Join in. Here is a chance to show what you got and have some fun

      http://modelsteam.myfreeforum.org/viewtopic.php?p=886220#886220

      I have been well entertained with this event for the last few years.
    • MO
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2013

        > Join in. Here is a chance to show what you got and have some fun
        >
        > http://modelsteam.myfreeforum.org/viewtopic.php?p=886220#886220
        >
        > I have been well entertained with this event for the last few years.

        Well it is too bad this seems to have no traction here Daryl--We are not a sophisticated lot over at the WWPPBB4 boat yards but we get some fun designs from all over the world.......sons and dads , grandpa's and teens.... I can;t wait to see what you have up your sleeve this year

      • Daryl
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 10, 2013
          Here is a short video from last years contest.
          <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZGXjLsgfLW0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>