Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: Small RC pop-pop boat video

  • whitedenims
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 16, 2013
      Pete,

      If the free "123D Design" software is not enough CAD horsepower for your
      tasks, investigate the new SpaceClaim software. It is my understanding that
      you can get it; by explicitly asking for a lower price, for approximately
      the same "under $2k" Alibre Design Professional product that you have
      referenced.

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 17, 2013
        Kenneth,

        I had heard of SpaceClaim a couple of years ago. I think that it was from England. I did go to there Website. It List for around $2500. No mention of Annual maintenance cost. It's a direct modeler which is to my liking as that is what KeyCreator is. They are much more intuitive and easier to use than the History based modelers. I will have to do some more research and try to get a trial copy when Alibre trial runs out. Thanks.

      • Daryl
        Message 3 of 11 , May 20, 2013
          Pete, Tried to PM you but it would not go through.Are you still around? Daryl.