Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] Boat hulls

  • kenneth@whitedenims.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 22, 2012
      Thank you Daryl. What is the cost, in USA dollars, for these hulls and has
      anyone in the USA been able to order them to determine the shipping charge
      to the USA?

      This might be interesting to someone wanting a small inexpensive hull.

      http://de.opitec.com/opitec-web/articleNumber/206820/zz/cID/c3I6Qm9vdHNydW1wZjM
    • Daryl
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 24, 2012
        I don't really know but you have Jean-Yves reply and I think I saw prices in euros on the web page. Perhaps you could start an order and see what comes up then cancel if you don't like it. I have done very little ordering from the net so perhaps someone else can answer your question better.