RE: [pop-pop-steamboats] Mr Coffee

  • Len Phillips
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2006
      Message
      It might be nice to have pop-pop boats that could brew coffee, but they would need really long extension cords! :-)

      Best wishes, Frank
      Gees you guys are cleave dicks aren't you ....I never knew how my coffee pot worked but now I do ....This ol bugger could do the research I suppose and having just joined the library after all these years <G>   archives abound.

      Now I see Pete has jumped in with a link so wow! I'm gona have a great day ( after I go to the gym and flex )

      You take care you crazy buggers ...

      Cheers
      Len ( the aussie )
      still awaiting an answer from my buddy here as to where he got his pop pops from ....