Home page photo

  • Daryl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2012
      We were overdue for a new photo.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18, 2012

        Thanks Daryl,

        I don't get back to the Group photo as ofter as I should. I have been heavily involved with our local food pantry and I am also a volunteer at the Hudson River Maritime Museum in Kingston, NY. Clermont State Historic Site and the Clearwater Organization. I also moderate a Facebook Group that has 4600+ members.

        If anyone has a good photo for us.please contact Daryl or me.