This is my way

  • Daryl
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2012
      This is my way of checking to see if I'm still connected and if there is anyone following this forum.

      All I have for you today is a smile or perhaps a laugh. Ducks always make me laugh. See the link below. Cheers.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zCHdI3Pw1M&feature=plcp
    • Slater Harrison
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2012

        I had to laugh at the 3 ducks following the mama!

        This is my way of checking to see if I'm still connected and if there is anyone following this forum.

        All I have for you today is a smile or perhaps a laugh. Ducks always make me laugh. See the link below. Cheers.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zCHdI3Pw1M&feature=plcp

        This message, together with any attachments, may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message, along with any attachments.

      • Wes Goostrey
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 25, 2012
          I'm trying to find plans on line for them right now ... maybe rcgroups...I think I can make them out of fanfold...
          Wes