Re: Engine diaphram repair

    Message 1 of 4 , May 26, 2012
      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, JEFFREY BICHT <bichtj@...> wrote:

      > I get done running mine I blow the boilers out with very low compressed air. The one I put high temp RTV on had several long cracks. Planing to build a boiler for it as well. Right now do not care about the noise just a reliable good running boat.

      The below engines might be of interest. 1/4" soft copper tubing is available at Lowes and similar stores for ~$10 for a 10' coil. The below aluminum coil engine should be able to be duplicated using soft copper tubing. The builder said the engine ran for over two hours indicating sufficient relialibility.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzpUwg1zeJA
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PBgYCkwdV8