Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] very simple pop pop engine with sound

  • Motleyjust
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19 4:58 PM
      Interesting, simple design.  I can't open the PowerPoint file, but I watched the how to build it movie.  The movie skipped the part about making the body. What kind of juice box is that? It looks aluminum.

      motleyjustmotleynothingbutmotley
      http://kazoologist.org/
      If you hum into in and it makes noise, it is probably a kazoo.
      If you blow into in and it makes noise, it is probably not a kazoo.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 19 5:12 PM

        The build-it movie is the same as the powerpoint. I don’t know about the body but Eric is visiting in a couple weeks—I’ll find out.