Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: Foam, foam on the range?

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 14, 2006
      Hi Pete,

      I can date myself more than you can with Hoot Gibson and Hopalong Cassidy.
      Andy Devine was a Roy Rogers sidekick and did several westerns with John Wayne.
      Gregory Peck did a few westerns, but none that I recall with anybody named Hunt.
      Helen Hunt was in a few movies, but never impressed me as being a cowgirl type.

      See you around the mule barn, old Frank

      On 11/14/06, Pete B. < georgeyyy@...> wrote:

      yeah! Roy Rodgers, Gene Autry, Cisco Kid, the Lone Ranger...and the list
      goes on. We're dating ourselves. Who was the one with Andy Devine? No,
      not the Plunk your magic twanger Froggie!

      Just busting "CHOPS". Speaking of getting out of the kitchen.

      "Refrigerators"? I can spell my damn finger (Hunt & Peck) can't!
      Actually I was trying to rush a note out during lunch and didn't proof.
      Now it's break time. What can I say?

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 15, 2006

        Hi Frank,

         WILD BILL HICKOCK!