Re: Here are the results...

  • MO
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7 11:33 AM
      Good to see you here Paul! You and I need to build Daryl's new Brass sheet engine he has just unveiled !!

      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Paul M" <lordbthry@...> wrote:

      > And an enjoyable event it was! Can't wait till next year, with even more boats I hope.
      >
      > Paul (aka The Denying Dutchman)
      >
      > --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Daryl" <darylcanada73@> wrote:
      > >
      > > ..of the 2012 WWPPBB Putt Putt Boat building contest. Some clever and innovative designs showed up. Mark it on your calender for next year.
      > >
      > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haZj77CETDE

    • Paul M
      Message 2 of 5 , May 7 12:59 PM
        Hi Greg,

        I'm here for quite a few years already, it was you who introduced me to the "UM&OS" forum remember? ;)

        Daryl's new engine is a good design, but I won't build it. I'm too busy grinding etc. my boat and I always hard solder my engines, so I don't have to "shield" the soldering.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 7 4:36 PM
          Old mind forgot Paul

          So many steam boats - so little time!!