Re: Here are the results...

  • Paul M
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2012
      And an enjoyable event it was! Can't wait till next year, with even more boats I hope.

      Paul (aka The Denying Dutchman)

      > ..of the 2012 WWPPBB Putt Putt Boat building contest. Some clever and innovative designs showed up. Mark it on your calender for next year.
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haZj77CETDE

    • MO
      Message 2 of 5 , May 7, 2012
        Good to see you here Paul! You and I need to build Daryl's new Brass sheet engine he has just unveiled !!

        Message 3 of 5 , May 7, 2012
          Hi Greg,

          I'm here for quite a few years already, it was you who introduced me to the "UM&OS" forum remember? ;)

          Daryl's new engine is a good design, but I won't build it. I'm too busy grinding etc. my boat and I always hard solder my engines, so I don't have to "shield" the soldering.

          Message 4 of 5 , May 7, 2012
            Old mind forgot Paul

            So many steam boats - so little time!!