Robin steamboat

  • arno_brosi
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18 8:39 AM
      Hello all,
      today,while browsing one of my favourite antique shops,I found this Indian putt-putt boat with box.It is made by Anand Toys in the 1970's-1980's ?

      regards,Arno

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18 8:53 AM
        The round boiler is interesting as it doesn't seem to appear in recent Indian boats. Below is probably a recent version of the Robin.

        http://www.buzzboats.com/poppop5.htm