Re: New material for construction of pop-pop boat hulls.

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2012
      Old Wes,

      I have found that choice of adhesive can be trial and error. A lot of them depend on Mat'l, temperature and humidity condititions to work at their best. I would try sample pieces of your mat'l with a few of the recommended adhesives.

      Here is the link for Old Old Frank's "Mag-board":
      http://www.mag-board.com/product.htm