speed

  • Bob Biglan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2012
      thanks for the reply further to my email i worked as a plumbers mate in a papermill and they had hoses thst worked on the ventura pricipal ,and thats what gave me the idea ,the hose had normal water pressure input and steam that increased the velocity of the water not the pressure .the spacing of the steam nozzel in the tube was the critical thing i think.if anyone wants to experiment with this they can make those adjustable
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2012
        Hi Bob and all,

        Use the phrase "pursuit dynamics" for a search of past messages because this is one of those topics that has a life of its own.

        Old Frank