Daryl - World Speed Record

  • mike.recycle
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2011
      The Gadget Show here in UK called in the Guinness Book of Records to witness, authenticate and publish some of their world record claims - one of them was Jason lying on a powered skateboard-thingy at 100 mph or something!

      I wonder whether they might be interested in recognizing your claim to the Pop-pop World Speed Record?

      Mike
    • Daryl
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2011
        I guess it is possible. I'm to old and lazy to make the effort.

        --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "mike.recycle" <mike.recycle@...> wrote:

        > The Gadget Show here in UK called in the Guinness Book of Records to witness, authenticate and publish some of their world record claims - one of them was Jason lying on a powered skateboard-thingy at 100 mph or something!
        >
        > I wonder whether they might be interested in recognizing your claim to the Pop-pop World Speed Record?
        >
        > Mike

      • mike.recycle
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2011
          Hmmmmmmm . . . Daryl, you're too modest by far. "Lazy" is not what comes across from your Forum inputs!

          Guinness would be delighted, I guess, to have a new category of speed record and might even rent a swimming bath and wheelbarrow you down to it if necessary. . . . :)

          Mike