Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] Tony - meths lamps, wick tubes, Parasene torches

  • TONY BIRD
    Message 1 of 33 , Nov 5, 2011
      Hi Mike,

      I will try and answer your questions later today or tomorrow.  The sun is shinning here in Old South Wales and there are 15 yards of dual gauge track along with 5 points to be laid on the local model clubs garden railway.

      Regards Tony.

      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 11, 2011
        --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "David Halfpenny \(y\)" <david.halfpenny@...> wrote:

        > . . . . Just fit the torch to the can, get the job done and then store your torch
        > OFF the can and you'll be OK.

        Thanks, for a tiny leak that's a good idea, if I cannot fix the leak completely.

        > If a can bubbles under water on its own, then I'm less sure about that.

        I suspected the can itself too but it passed the underwater test.

        Mike