Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] delayed mail

  • David Halfpenny (y)
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2011
      Email is what it says it is: mail. Like a letter the message goes from
      place to place, sometime right across the world and back. If it gets held
      up by server problems somewhere, it arrives delayed just as if a post truck
      had broken down.

      I have just received two other messages posted on 22 October on another
      group, plus one from 19th.

      David 1/2d