delayed mail

  • Slater Harrison
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2011

      I guess it’s no big deal, but I just got an e-mail from the pop pop group that I sent Oct. 22—it even says when it was sent on the e-mail. But it’s Nov. 2 now. Curious?????

      This message, together with any attachments, may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message, along with any attachments.

    • David Halfpenny (y)
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2011
        Email is what it says it is: mail. Like a letter the message goes from
        place to place, sometime right across the world and back. If it gets held
        up by server problems somewhere, it arrives delayed just as if a post truck
        had broken down.

        I have just received two other messages posted on 22 October on another
        group, plus one from 19th.

        David 1/2d