Re: Question re wick burners vs chick feed types.

  • Daryl
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2011
      Hi Frank, I have never tried square tubing mostly because it is really expensive here. I think it might be hard to bend and I don't know if it would have any advantage over round tube. I did see Richard's photos before. Certainly a horseshoe shape is easy to build. The difficulty with engines without boilers is that they are quite fussy about maintaining the correct temperature if you want max. power but OK if you are happy with just running.Could be better than India diaphragms. My coffee maker engine is a horseshoe design. So now answer my question.