Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] David - Intermediate heat source?

  • David Halfpenny (y)
    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 27, 2011
    From: "mike.recycle" <mike.recycle@...>
    Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 10:56 AM
    To: <pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com>
    Subject: [pop-pop-steamboats] David - Intermediate heat source?

    > Wow, thanks for all that David, I'm a total beginner with these things,
    > being more familiar with wood, plywood and epoxy.
    >
    > The links work fine but the first pic (classic Mamod burner) is not
    > showing, how can I get it please?

    Ah, you must be reading in Plain Text.

    Here it is as an Attachment.

    David
  • mike.recycle
    Message 32 of 32 , Oct 29, 2011
      No Daryl, I had not found it, thanks! I've now put these 2 links in my pop-pop bookmarks folder.

      So much great information is coming in via this thread that I am having difficulty in keeping up with it all! Very helpful.

      Mike