Intermediate heat source?

  • mike.recycle
    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 26, 2011
      I am looking for a heat source "between" candle/olive oil and propane torch/camp stove burner.

      It has to be very flat and low. BBQ firelighter block came to mind (for tests only) or a flat meths tank with several wicks.

      Any ideas please, e.g. a design for a flat meths burner/wicks?

      A meths burner could maybe include a top-up funnel.

      Mike
    • mike.recycle
      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 29, 2011
        No Daryl, I had not found it, thanks! I've now put these 2 links in my pop-pop bookmarks folder.

        So much great information is coming in via this thread that I am having difficulty in keeping up with it all! Very helpful.

        Mike