New member of Group

  • mike.recycle
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2011
      Hi, I joined today. I live near Worcester in the UK and have 2 pop pop boats, but have not run them recently.

      I like simple things that work better than one would expect, and the pop pop boat does that. Compared with a conventional steam engine, I love the fast start-up, light weight and lack of moving parts.

      I hope to make a pop pop boat and would like to make contact with other pop pop enthusiasts worldwide and here in the Midlands.

      I am currently reading all the pop pop articles I can find on Youtube!

      Mike