pop pop steam boat

  • hullio67
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2011
      Hi there i have a reproduction rattandeep pop pop steam boat its in perfect condition never been used. I have had this for around 10 years now and dont know anything about these at all cause the contents inside are still sealed. Its in its original box and the boat has a minor scratch, i would like to sell it but would like to know wot i am selling. if you could please email me on david.bissaker@... with any information. its the 1 with the fish on it i think its a carp. Kind regards Dave
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2011
        Hi Dave,

        Buzz McMillian, owner of Buzz's Boatyard at http://www.buzzboats.com/ is a distributor and collector of toy boats, so you might want to check with him before you open your box.

        Best Wishes, Frank McNeill

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 21, 2011
          Search ebay for pop pop boat or tin boat and you will see some current pricing. Pricing range from mild to wild even for the same make of boat (high prices are usually not listed as pop pop boats).