That EarthQuake

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2011
      Hi Daryl,

      Was this caused by one of your big pop-pop boats?

      6.7-magnitude earthquake near Vancouver
      The CNN Wire A 6.7 magnitude earthquake struck near Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Friday afternoon, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
      The epicenter was about 175 miles west of the city of Vancouver and nearly 50 miles underground.

      Old Frank
    • Daryl
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2011
        What earthquake? I don't know anything about that. Did not hear a thing. I was not near there. Ask anyone. I have witnesses.